Drive with HITCH
3 SIMPLE STEPS TO BECOMING A DRIVER
Install the HITCH App from the App Store or Google Play.
Register an account on the application
Use your phone to send us some additional information.
That’s it! The entire process can be complete in 15 minutes and can all be done via your mobile phone.
DRIVER RELATED QUESTIONS
- +How do I reset my password?
Open the Main menu by tapping on the three horizontal lines in the top left hand corner of the app. Tap on Edit Profile, and at the very bottom tap on change password.
- +How do I update my profile info?
Open the Main menu by tapping on the three horizontal lines in the top left hand corner of the app. Tap on Edit Profile
- +How do I disable email updates?
We use email to inform drivers of the latest HITCH updates and incentives.
If you decide you no longer want to receive these updates, you can click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email message.
- +Riders are unable to call or text me.
- Riders may be unable to contact if you if your account’s phone number is listed incorrectly or has recently changed. Please verify your info under the Driver Profile tab.
If your phone number is listed correctly and riders are still unable to contact you please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- +My phone doesn’t ring to notify me of ride requests.
If your device fails to ring when receiving a ride request:
-Check to see if the device is set to mute.
-Check to see if your device is plugged into a USB port in your vehicle that deactivates its sound.
Check out the links below for more information about managing your phone’s sound settings.
- +My phone shows a “Network Error”
If your device shows “Network Error”, try disabling the WiFi connection. Some wireless networks interfere with the HITCH app’s connection to our servers.
If you continue to experience issues with your network connection, it may be helpful to toggle airplane mode on for 20 seconds or reboot your device to reset the network connection.
- +My phone is heating up
- The HITCH driver app uses your device’s GPS and data connection when running. As such, it’s normal for your device to heat up.
Storing the device out of direct sunlight and being mindful of the air condition or heat vents where your phone is mounted can help to keep it cool.
- +My phone is unresponsive (freezing or hanging)
- If your device is unresponsive, a hard reset may resolve the issue.
On iPhone: - Simultaneously press and hold the power button (on top of your phone) and the home button (the circular button on the front of your phone). - Hold both buttons down for 15 seconds until the Apple logo appears. - Your phone may take up to 60 seconds to reset.
On Android: - Press and hold the Power button until the menu pops up. - Touch Power off or Restart if that is an option for you. - Touch OK to confirm. - Press and hold the Power button until your device starts
- +What type of phone / device can run the HITCH app?
- The HITCH driver app can be installed on iPhone 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, and 6 Plus running iOS 7 or later, or devices running Android 4.0 or later.
Normal use of the HITCH driver app consumes about 200 MB of data per month.
We recommend choosing a data plan that allows for at least 1 GB of data use per month to avoid unexpected charges from your carrier.
Yes, the HITCH driver app will run in the background while you use other apps.
- +What happens if I change taxis?
- If you change from the original taxi you used when you registered for your HITCH driver account, please provide us with the new information in an email to email@example.com so we can update your driver profile.
- +How do I update my vehicle details?
- To update the make, model, or color for a vehicle already listed on your account, please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org to update your vehicle profile.
- +How do I update expired documents?
- To update any expired documents, please provide us with the information in an email to email@example.com and we will be happy to update your driver profile.
- +How do I report a missing payment?
- Payments are processed every Monday and Thursday from Butterfield Bank. If you believe there is an issue with your payment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- +How do I report a missing trip from list of trips?
- If you believe a trip is missing from your list, please send an email to email@example.com and we’ll be happy to investigate.
- +How do I update my banking info?
- If you change banks accounts from the original account used with registration, please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org to update your payment profile.
- +What taxes and fees does HITCH charge?
- HITCH doesn’t charge drivers any additional fees.
- +How often do I get paid?
- Payments are processed every Monday and Thursday.
- +How can I verify my payment?
- You will receive and email after every booking is completed so that you have a record of each ride. You can also view a list of your completed bookings via the HITCH application.
HOW TO USE HITCH
- +How are driver ratings calculated?
- After each completed trip, riders are asked to rate their experience on a scale of one to five stars. Providing a high quality of service to riders is the best way to maintain a high average rating.
Your rating is an average of ratings provided for your last 50 completed trips.
Please note that cancelled trips are not rated by riders and will never affect your rating.
- +I can’t find an answer
- If you’re unable to find your answer here, please send us an email at email@example.com and we will reach out to you shortly to follow up!
- +Can I come into the office for help?
- If you need in person assistance, please feel free to drop into our office in Hamilton.
31 Dundonald Street
Hamilton, HM 10
FEES AND RATES
- +How are fares calculated?
- Rates for all taxi’s using the HITCH app are aligned with the customary metered rate. Hitch customers pay a surcharge to cover credit card fees, gratuities, and operational expenses.
- +How are cancellation fees charged?
- Riders may cancel without incurring a fee for up to 2 minutes after you accept a ride. Cancellations made after two minutes will incur a fee to compensate you for your time. If you’re running more than 2 minutes behind the provided ETA and the rider cancels the request, they will not be charged a cancellation fee.
If you cancel the trip more than 5 minutes after you’ve arrived because the rider has not shown up, the rider will be charged a cancellation fee. However we recommend that you only cancel the ride after speaking to the passenger.
SOFTWARE LICENSE AND DRIVERS AGREEMENT
This Software License and Drivers Agreement (“Agreement”) constitutes a legal agreement between you, an individual (“you”) and Hitch Limited of 31 Maranatha House, Dundonald Street, Hamilton HM 10 (the “Company”).
Company provides pre-arranged booking services to independent providers of passenger transportation services using the Hitch App (as defined below). The Hitch App enables an authorized transportation provider to seek, receive and fulfill pre-arranged booking requests for transportation services from an authorized user of Hitch’s mobile applications. You desire to enter into this Agreement for the purpose of accessing and using the Hitch App.
You acknowledge and agree that Company is a technology services provider that does not provide transportation services.
In order to use the Hitch App, you must agree to the terms and conditions that are set forth below. Upon your execution (electronic or otherwise) of this Agreement, you and Company shall be bound by the terms and conditions set forth herein.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE NOTE THAT TO USE THE HITCH APP, YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. PLEASE REVIEW THE ARBITRATION PROVISION SET FORTH BELOW CAREFULLY, AS IT WILL REQUIRE YOU TO RESOLVE DISPUTES WITH THE COMPANY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS THROUGH FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION UNLESS YOU CHOOSE TO OPT OUT OF THE ARBITRATION PROVISION. BY VIRTUE OF YOUR ELECTRONIC EXECUTION OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT (INCLUDING THE ARBITRATION PROVISION) AND HAVE TAKEN TIME TO CONSIDER THE CONSEQUENCES OF THIS IMPORTANT BUSINESS DECISION. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION, YOU MAY OPT OUT OF THE ARBITRATION PROVISION BY FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED IN THE ARBITRATION PROVISION BELOW.
1.1 “Affiliate” means an entity that, directly or indirectly, controls, is under the control of, or is under common control with a party, where control means having more than fifty percent (50%) of the voting stock or other ownership interest or the majority of the voting rights of such entity.
1.2 “City Addendum” means an addendum to this Agreement setting forth additional Territory-specific terms, as updated by Hitch from time to time.
1.3 “Company Data” means all data related to the access and use of the Hitch App hereunder, including all data related to Users (including User information), all data related to the provision of Transportation Services via the Hitch App and the Driver App, and the Driver ID.
1.4 “Company Device” means a mobile device owned or controlled by Company that is provided to you solely for your use of the Driver App to provide Transportation Services.
1.5 “Device” means a Company device or your device, as the case may be.
1.6 “Driver App” means the mobile application provided by Company that enables transportation providers to access the Hitch App for the purpose of pre-arranged booking requests for transportation services by Users, as may be updated or modified from time to time.
1.7 “Driver ID” means the identification and password key assigned by Company to you that enables you to use and access the Driver App.
1.8 “Fare” has the meaning set forth in Section 4.1.
1.9 “Service Fee” has the meaning set forth in Section 4.4.
1.10 “Territory” means the city or metro areas in Bermuda in which you are enabled by the Driver App to provide Transportation Services.
1.11 “Tolls” means any applicable road, bridge, ferry, tunnel and airport charges and fees, including inner-city congestion, environmental or similar charges as reasonably determined by the Hitch App based on available information.
1.12 “Transportation Services” means your provision of pre-arranged transportation services to Users via the Hitch App in the Territory using the vehicle.
1.13 “Hitch App” means Hitch’s on-demand services by Company that enable transportation providers to seek, receive and fulfill pre-arranged booking requests for transportation services by Users seeking transportation services, which services include Hitch’s software, websites, payment services as described in Section 4 below, and related support services systems, as may be updated or modified from time to time.
1.14 “User” means an end user authorized by Hitch to use the Hitch mobile application for the purpose of obtaining Transportation Services offered by Company’s transportation provider customers.
1.15 “User information” means information about a User made available to you in connection with such User’s request for and use of Transportation Services, which may include the User’s name, pick‐up location, contact information and photo.
1.16 “Vehicle” means your vehicle that:
- meets the then-current Company requirements for a vehicle on the Hitch App; and
- Company authorizes for your use for the purpose of providing Transportation Services.
1.17 “Your Device” means a mobile device owned or controlled by you:
- that meets the then-current Company specifications for mobile devices; and
- on which the Driver App has been installed as authorized by Company solely for the purpose of providing Transportation Services.
- USE OF THE HITCH APP
2.1 Driver IDs.
Hitch will issue you a Driver ID to enable you to access and use the Driver App on a Device in accordance with this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that you are required to fulfill a request for Transportation Services using the Driver App at least once a month to maintain an active Driver profile, and Company reserves the right to deactivate Your Driver ID if you have not fulfilled a request for Transportation Services using the Driver App at least once a month. You agree that you will maintain your Driver ID in confidence and not share your Driver ID with any third party. You will immediately notify Company of any actual or suspected breach or improper use or disclosure of your Driver ID or the Driver App.
2.2 Provision of Transportation Services.
When the Driver App is active, User requests for Transportation Services may appear to you via the Driver App if you are available and in the vicinity of the User. If you accept a User’s request for Transportation Services, the Hitch App will provide you with certain User information via the Driver App, including the User’s first name and pickup location. It is recommended that you wait at least five (5) minutes for a User to show up at the requested pick-up location. You will obtain the destination from the User, either in person upon pickup or from the Driver App if the User elects to enter such destination via Hitch’s mobile application. You acknowledge and agree that once you have accepted a User’s request for Transportation Services, Hitch’s mobile application may provide certain information about you to the User, including your first name, contact information, photo and location, and your vehicle’s make and license plate number. You shall not contact any Users for any reason except for the purposes of fulfilling Transportation Services. As between Company and you, you acknowledge and agree that:
- You shall be solely responsible for determining the most effective, efficient and safe manner to perform each instance of Transportation Services; and
- Except for the Hitch App or any Company devices (if applicable), you shall provide all necessary equipment, tools and other materials, at your own expense, necessary to perform Transportation Services.
2.3 Your Relationship with Users.
You acknowledge and agree that your provision of Transportation Services to Users creates a direct business relationship between you and the User. Company is not responsible or liable for the actions or inactions of a User in relation to your activities or your vehicle. You shall have the sole responsibility for any obligations or liabilities to Users or third parties that arise from your provision of Transportation Services. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for taking such precautions as may be reasonable and proper (including maintaining adequate insurance that meets the requirements of all applicable laws) regarding any acts or omissions of a User or third party. You acknowledge and agree that Company may release your contact and/or insurance information to a User upon such User’s reasonable request. You acknowledge and agree that, unless specifically consented to by a User, you may not transport or allow inside your Vehicle individuals other than a User and any individuals authorized by such User, during the performance of Transportation Services for such User. You acknowledge and agree that all Users should be transported directly to their specified destination, as directed by the applicable User, without unauthorized interruption or unauthorized stops.
2.4 Your Relationship with Company.
You acknowledge and agree that Company’s provision to you of the Driver App and the Hitch App creates a direct business relationship between Company and you. Company does not, and shall not be deemed to, direct or control you generally or in your performance under this Agreement specifically, including in connection with your provision of Transportation Services, your acts or omissions, or your operation and maintenance of your Vehicle. You retain the sole right to determine when and for how long you will utilize the Driver App or the Hitch App. You retain the option, via the Driver App, to attempt to accept or to decline or ignore a User’s request for Transportation Services via the Hitch App, or to cancel an accepted request for Transportation Services via the Driver App, subject to Company’s then-current cancellation policies. With the exception of any signage required by local law or permit/license requirements, Company shall have no right to require you to:
- Display Company’s or any of its Affiliates’ names, logos or colors on your Vehicle(s); or
- Wear a uniform or any other clothing displaying Company’s or any of its Affiliates’ names, logos or colors. You acknowledge and agree that you have complete discretion to provide services or otherwise engage in other business or employment activities. for the sake of clarity, you understand that you retain the complete right to;
- Use other software application services in addition to the Hitch App; and
- Engage in any other occupation or business. Company retains the right to, at any time at Company’s sole discretion, deactivate or otherwise restrict you from accessing or using the Driver App or the Hitch App in the event of a violation of this Agreement, your disparagement of Company or any of its Affiliates, your act or omission that causes harm to Company’s or its Affiliates’ brand, reputation or business as determined by Company in its sole discretion, or for any other reason at the reasonable discretion of Company.
- You acknowledge and agree that:
- After receiving Transportation Services, a User will be prompted by Hitch’s mobile application to provide a rating of you and such Transportation Services and, optionally, to provide comments or feedback about you and such Transportation Services; and
- After providing Transportation Services, you will be prompted by the Driver App to provide a rating of the User and, optionally, to provide comments or feedback about the User. You shall provide your ratings and feedback in good faith.
- You acknowledge that Company desires that Users have access to high-quality services via Hitch’s mobile application. In Order to continue to receive access to the Driver App and the Hitch App, you must maintain an average rating by Users that exceeds the minimum average acceptable rating established by Company for your Territory, as may be updated from time to time by Company in its sole discretion (“Minimum Average Rating”).
- In the event your average rating falls below the Minimum Average Rating, Company will notify you and may provide you, in Company’s discretion, a limited period of time to raise your average rating above the Minimum Average Rating. If you do not increase your average rating above the Minimum Average Rating within the time period allowed (if any), Company reserves the right to deactivate your access to the Driver App and the Hitch App. Additionally, you acknowledge that your repeated failure to accept User requests for Transportation Services while you are logged in to the Driver App creates a negative experience for Users of Hitch’s mobile application. If you do not wish to accept User requests for Transportation Services for a period of time, you will log off of the Driver App.
- Company and its Affiliates reserve the right to use, share and display your and User ratings and comments in any manner in connection with the business of Company and its Affiliates without attribution to you or your approval.
- You acknowledge and agree that Company and its Affiliates are distributors (without any obligation to verify) and not publishers of you and User ratings and comments, provided that Company and its Affiliates reserve the right to edit or remove comments in the event that such comments include obscenities or other objectionable content, include an individual’s name or other personal information, or violate any privacy laws, other applicable laws, or Company’s or its Affiliates’ content policies.
- If you elect to use any Company devices, Company will supply you with such Company devices and provide the necessary wireless data plan for such Devices, provided that Company may, at its discretion, require reimbursement from you for the costs associated with the wireless data plan of each Company Device and/or request a deposit for each Company Device. You Agree that:
- Company Devices may only be used for the purpose of enabling your access to the Hitch App; and
- Company Devices may not be transferred, loaned, sold or otherwise provided in any manner to any party other than you. Company Devices shall at all times remain the property of Company, and upon termination of this Agreement or your termination or deactivation, you agree to return to Company the applicable Company Devices within ten (10) days. You Agree that failure to timely return any Company Devices, or damage to Company Devices outside of “normal wear and tear”, will result in the forfeiture of related deposits.
- If You elect to use your Devices:
- You are responsible for the acquisition, cost and maintenance of your Devices as well as any necessary wireless data plan; and
- Company shall make available the Driver App for installation on your Device. Company hereby grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to install and use the Driver App on your device solely for the purpose of providing Transportation Services. You Agree to not provide, distribute or share, or enable the provision, distribution or sharing of, the Driver App (or any data associated therewith) with any third party. The foregoing license grant shall immediately terminate and you will delete and fully remove the Driver App from the driver-provided device in the event that you cease to provide Transportation Services using your device. You Agree that:
- Use of the Driver App on your device require an active data plan with a wireless carrier associated with your device, which data plan will be provided by you at your own expense; and
- Use of the Driver App on your device as an interface with the Hitch App may consume large amounts of data through the data plan. COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY FEES, COSTS, OR OVERAGE CHARGES ASSOCIATED WITH ANY DATA PLAN.
- Location Based Services.
You acknowledge and agree that your geo-location information must be provided to the Hitch App via a Device in order to provide Transportation Services. You acknowledge and agree that:
- Your geo-location information will be monitored and tracked by the Hitch App when you are logged into the Driver App and available to receive requests for Transportation Services or when you are providing Transportation Services; and
- The approximate location of your vehicle will is displayed to the User before and during the provision of Transportation Services to such User. in addition, Company and its Affiliates may monitor, track and share your geo‐location information obtained by the Driver App and device for their technical, marketing and commercial purposes, including providing and improving their products and services.
- YOU AND YOUR VEHICLE
3.1 Your Requirements. You acknowledge and agree that at all times, you shall:
- Hold and maintain
- A valid driver’s licence with the appropriate level of to operate your Vehicle, and
- A current public service vehicle licence, and
- All licenses, permits, approvals and authority applicable to you that are necessary to provide passenger transportation services to third parties in the Territory;
- Possess the appropriate and current level of training, expertise and experience to provide Transportation Services in a professional manner with due skill, care and diligence; and
- Maintain high standards of professionalism, service and courtesy. You acknowledge and agree that you may be subject to certain background and driving record checks from time to time in order to qualify to provide, and remain eligible to provide, Transportation Services. You acknowledge and agree that Company reserves the right, at any time in Company’s sole discretion, to deactivate or otherwise restrict you from accessing or using the Driver App or the Hitch App if you fail to meet the requirements set forth in this Agreement.
3.2 Vehicle Requirements. You acknowledge and agree that your Vehicle shall at all times be:
- Properly registered and licensed to operate as a passenger transportation vehicle in the Territory;
- Owned or leased by you, or otherwise in your lawful possession;
- Suitable for performing the passenger transportation services contemplated by this Agreement; and
- Maintained in good operating condition, consistent with industry safety and maintenance standards for a Vehicle of its kind and any additional standards or requirements in the applicable Territory, and in a clean and sanitary condition.
3.3 Documentation. To ensure your compliance with all requirements in Sections 3.1 and 3.2 above, you must provide Company with written copies of all such licenses, permits, approvals, authority, registrations and certifications prior to your provision of any Transportation Services. Thereafter, you must submit to Company written evidence of all such licenses, permits, approvals, authority, registrations and certifications as they are renewed. Company shall, upon request, be entitled to review such licenses, permits, approvals, authority, registrations and certifications from time to time, and your failure to provide or maintain any of the foregoing shall constitute a material breach of this Agreement.
- FINANCIAL TERMS
4.1 Fare Calculation and your Payment. You are entitled to charge a fare for each instance of completed Transportation Services provided to a User that are obtained via the Hitch App (“Fare”), Where such Fare is calculated based upon a base fare amount plus mileage and/or time amounts, as detailed for the applicable Territory (“Fare Calculation”). You are also entitled to charge User for any Tolls, Taxes or fees incurred during the provision of Transportation Services, and, if applicable. You:
- Appoint Company as your limited payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting the Fare, Applicable tolls and, depending on the region and/or if requested by you, applicable taxes and fees from the User on your behalf via the payment processing functionality facilitated by the Hitch App; and
- Agree that payment made by User to Company shall be considered the same as payment made directly by User to you.
In addition, the parties acknowledge and agree that as between you and Company, the fare is a recommended amount, and the primary purpose of the pre-arranged fare is to act as the default amount in the event you do not negotiate a different amount. You shall always have the right to:
- Charge a fare that is less than the pre-arranged fare; or
- Negotiate, at your request, a fare that is lower than the pre‐arranged fare (each of (i) and (ii) herein, a “Negotiated Fare”). Company shall consider all such requests from you in good faith. Company agrees to remit to you on at least a weekly basis:
- The fare Less the applicable Service Fee; the tolls; and
- If you and Hitch have separately agreed, Company may deduct other amounts from the fare prior to remittance to you (g., vehicle financing payments, lease payments, mobile device usage charges, etc.).
4.2 Changes to fare Calculation. Company reserves the right to change the fare calculation at any time in Company’s discretion based upon local market factors, and Company will provide you with notice in the event of such change that would result in a change in the recommended fare for each instance of completed Transportation Services. Continued use of the Hitch App after any such change in the fare calculation shall constitutes your consent to such change.
4.3 Fare Adjustment. Company reserves the right to:
- Adjust the fare for a particular instance of Transportation Services (g., you took an inefficient route, you fail to properly end a particular instance of Transportation Services in the Driver App, technical error in the Hitch App, etc.); or
- Cancel the fare for a particular instance of Transportation Services (g., user is charged for Transportation Services that was not provided, in the event of a User complaint, fraud, etc.). Company’s Decision to reduce or cancel the fare in any such manner shall be exercised in a reasonable manner.
4.4 Service Fee. In Consideration of Company’s provision of the Driver App and the Hitch App for your use and benefit hereunder, you agree to pay Company a service fee on a per Transportation Services Transaction basis calculated as a percentage of the fare (regardless of any Negotiated Fare), as provided or otherwise made available by Company from time to time for the applicable Territory (“Service Fee”). In the event regulations applicable to your Territory require taxes to be imputed in the fare, Company shall calculate the Service Fee based on the fare net of such taxes. Company reserves the right to change the Service Fee at any time in Company’s discretion based upon local market factors, and Company will provide you with notice in the event of such change. Continued use of the Hitch App after any such change in the Service Fee calculation shall constitute your consent to such change.
4.5 Cancellation Charges. You acknowledge and agree that Users may elect to cancel requests for Transportation Services that have been accepted by you via the Driver App at any time prior to your arrival. In the event that a User cancels an accepted request for Transportation Services, Company may charge the User a cancellation fee on your behalf. If charged, this cancellation fee shall be deemed the fare for the cancelled Transportation Services for the purpose of remittance to you hereunder.
4.6 Receipts. As Part of the Hitch App, Company provides you a system for the delivery of receipts to Users for Transportation Services rendered. Upon your completion of Transportation Services for a User, Company Prepares an applicable receipt and issues such receipt to the User via email on your behalf. Such Receipts are also provided to you. Receipts include the breakdown of amounts charged to the User for Transportation Services and may include specific information about you, including your name, contact information and photo, as well as a map of the route you took. Any Corrections to a User’s Receipt for Transportation Services must be submitted to Company in writing within three (3) Business days after the completion of such Transportation Services. Absent such a notice, Company shall not is liable for any mistakes in or corrections to the receipt or for recalculation or disbursement of the fare.
4.7 No Additional Amounts. You acknowledge and agree that, for the mutual benefit of the parties, through advertising and marketing, Company and its Affiliates may seek to attract new Users to Hitch and to increase existing Users’ use of Hitch’s Mobile application. You acknowledge and agree such advertising or marketing does not entitle you to any additional monetary amounts beyond the amounts expressly set forth in this Agreement.
4.8 Taxes. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for collecting and remitting all applicable gross receipts, sales and use, excise or any other transaction tax on the provision of Transportation Services.
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS; LICENSE
5.1 License Grant. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Company hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non‐transferable, non‐sublicensable, non-assignable license, during the term of this Agreement, to use the Hitch App (including the Driver App on a device) solely for the purpose of providing Transportation Services to Users and tracking resulting fares and Fees. All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by Company, its Affiliates and their respective licensors.
You shall not, and shall not allow any other party to: (a) license, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise provide or make available to any other party the Hitch App, Driver App or any Company Device in any way; (b) Modify or make derivative works based upon the Hitch App or Driver App; (c) Improperly use the Hitch App or Driver App, including creating internet “links” to any part of the Hitch App or Driver App, “framing” or “mirroring” any part of the Hitch App or Driver App on any other websites or systems, or “scraping” or otherwise improperly obtaining data from the Hitch App or Driver App; reverse engineer, decompile, modify, or disassemble the Hitch App or Driver App, except as allowed under applicable law; or (d) send Spam or otherwise duplicative or unsolicited messages. In addition, you shall not, and shall not allow any other party to, access or use the Hitch App or Driver App to:
- Design or develop a competitive or substantially similar product or service;
- Copy or extract any features, functionality, or content thereof;
- Launch or cause to be launched on or in connection with the Hitch App an automated program or script, including web spiders, crawlers, robots, indexers, bots, viruses or worms, or any program which may make multiple server requests per second, or unduly burden or hinder the operation and/or performance of the Hitch App; or
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Hitch App or its related systems or networks.
5.3 Ownership. The Hitch App, Driver App and Company Data, including all intellectual property rights therein, and the Company devices are and shall remain (as between you and Company) the property of Company, its Affiliates or their respective licensors. Neither this Agreement nor your use of the Hitch App, Driver App or Company Data Conveys or grants to you any rights: (a) in or related to the Hitch App, Driver App or Company Data, except for the limited license granted above; or (b) to use or reference in any manner Company’s, its Affiliates’, or their respective licensors’ company names, logos, product and service names, trademarks, services marks or other indicia of ownership.
6.1 Each Party acknowledges and agrees that in the performance of this Agreement It may have access to or maybe exposed to, directly or indirectly, confidential information of the other party (“Confidential information“). Confidential information includes Company Data, Driver IDs, User information, and the transaction volume, marketing and business plans, business, financial, technical, operational and such other non‐public information of each party that such party designates as being proprietary or confidential or of which the other party should reasonably know that it should be treated as confidential.
6.2 Each Party acknowledges and agrees that: (a) All Confidential information shall remain the exclusive property of the disclosing party; (b) It shall not use Confidential information of the other party for any purpose except in furtherance of this Agreement; (c) It shall not disclose Confidential information of the other party to any third party, except to its employees, officers, contractors, agents and service providers (“Permitted Persons“) as necessary to perform under this Agreement, provided Permitted Persons are bound in writing to obligations of confidentiality and non‐use no less protective than the terms hereof; and (d) It shall return or destroy all Confidential information of the disclosing party, upon the termination of this Agreement or at the request of the other party (subject to applicable law and, with respect to Company, its internal record‐keeping requirements).
6.3 Notwithstanding the foregoing, Confidential information shall not include any information to the extent it: (a) is or becomes part of the public domain through no act or omission on the part of the receiving party; (b) was possessed by the receiving party prior to the date of this Agreement without an obligation of confidentiality; (c) is disclosed to the receiving party by a third party having no obligation of confidentiality with respect thereto; or (d) is required to be disclosed pursuant to law, court order, subpoena or governmental authority, provided the receiving party notifies the disclosing party thereof and provides the disclosing party a reasonable opportunity to contest or limit such required disclosure.
7.1 Disclosure of your information. Subject to applicable law and regulation, Company and its Affiliates may, but shall not be required to, provide to you, a User, an insurance company and/or relevant authorities and/or regulatory agencies any information (including Personal information (e.g., information obtained about you through any background check) and any Company Data) about you or any Transportation Services provided hereunder if: (a) There is a complaint, dispute or conflict, including an accident, between you and a User; (b) It is necessary to enforce the terms of this Agreement; It is required, in Company’s or any Affiliate’s sole discretion, by applicable law or regulatory requirements (e.g., Company or its Affiliates Receive a subpoena, warrant, or other legal process for information); or (d) It is necessary, in Company’s or any Affiliate’s sole discretion, to protect the safety, rights, property or security of Company or its Affiliates, the Hitch App or any third party; to protect the safety of the public for any reason; to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; and/or to prevent or stop activity Company or its Affiliates, in their sole discretion, may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, an illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity).
7.2 Information provided by you and collected about you may be transferred or accessed by Company and its Affiliates around the world, including in jurisdictions that may have less protective privacy laws than your country. You expressly consent to Company’s and its Affiliates’ use of location-based services and you expressly waive and release Company and its Affiliates from any and all liability, claims, causes of action or damages arising from your use of the Hitch App, or in any way relating to the use of the geo-location and other location‐based services.
7.3 Company and its Affiliates may collect your personal data during the course of your application for, and use of, the Hitch App, which information may be stored, processed, and accessed by Company and its Affiliates for business purposes, including for marketing, lead generation, service development and improvement, analytics, industry and market research, and such other purposes consistent with Company’s and its Affiliates’ legitimate business needs. You expressly consent to such use of personal data.
8.1 You agree to maintain during the term of this Agreement on all vehicles operated by you under this Agreement automobile liability insurance that provides protection against bodily injury and property damage to third parties at levels of coverage that satisfy the minimum requirements to operate a private passenger vehicle on the public roads within the Territory. This coverage must also include any no‐fault coverage required by law in the Territory that may not be waived by an insured. You agree to provide Company and its Affiliates a copy of the insurance policy, policy declarations, proof of insurance identification card and proof of premium payment for the insurance policy required in this Section 8.1 upon request. Furthermore, you must provide Company with written notice of cancellation of any insurance policy required by Company. Company shall have no right to control your selection or maintenance of your policy. You must be a named insured or individually rated driver, for which a premium is charged, on the insurance policy required in this Section 8.1 at all times.
8.2 You understand and acknowledge that your personal automobile insurance policy may not afford liability, comprehensive, collision, medical payments, personal injury protection, uninsured motorist, underinsured motorist, or other coverage for the Transportation Services you provide pursuant to this Agreement. If you have any questions or concerns about the scope or applicability of your own insurance coverage, it is your responsibility, not Company’s, to resolve them with your insurer(s).
8.3 Company may maintain during the term of this Agreement insurance related to your provision of Transportation Services as determined by Company in its reasonable discretion, provided that Company and its Affiliates are not required providing you with any specific insurance coverage for any loss to you or your Vehicle. You are required to promptly notify Company of any accidents that occur while providing Transportation Services and to cooperate and provide all necessary information related thereto.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES; DISCLAIMERS
9.1 By You.
You hereby represent and warrant that: (a) You have full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and perform your obligations hereunder; (b) You have not entered into, and during the term will not enter into, any agreement that would prevent you from complying with this Agreement; and (c) You will comply with all applicable laws in your performance of this Agreement, including holding and complying with all permits, licenses, registrations and other governmental authorizations necessary to provide (i) Transportation Services using the Vehicles pursuant to this Agreement, and (ii) Passenger transportation services to third parties in the Territory generally.
9.2 Disclaimer of Warranties.
COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES PROVIDE, AND YOU ACCEPT, THE HITCH APP, DRIVER APP AND THE COMPANY DEVICES ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES DO NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE HITCH APP, DRIVER APP OR THE COMPANY DEVICES: (A) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; OR (B) WILL RESULT IN ANY REQUESTS FOR TRANSPORTATION SERVICES. COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES FUNCTION AS AN ON–‐DEMAND LEAD GENERATION AND RELATED SERVICE ONLY AND MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES AS TO THE ACTIONS OR INACTIONS OF THE USERS WHO MAY REQUEST OR RECEIVE TRANSPORTATION SERVICES FROM YOU, AND COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES DO NOT SCREEN OR OTHERWISE EVALUATE USERS. BY USING THE HITCH APP AND DRIVER APP, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU MAY BE INTRODUCED TO A THIRD PARTY THAT MAY POSE HARM OR RISK TO YOU OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES. YOU ARE ADVISED TO TAKE REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS WITH RESPECT TO INTERACTIONS WITH THIRD PARTIES ENCOUNTERED IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE HITCH APP OR DRIVER APP.NOTWITHSTANDING COMPANY’S APPOINTMENT AS THE LIMITED PAYMENT COLLECTION AGENT OF YOU FOR THE PURPOSE OF ACCEPTING PAYMENT FROM USERS ON YOUR BEHALF AS SET FORTH IN SECTION 4 ABOVE, COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF YOU, ANY USER OR OTHE THIRD PARTY.
9.3 No Service Guarantee.
COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES DO NOT GUARANTEE THE AVAILABILITY OR UPTIME OF THE HITCH APP OR DRIVER APP. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE HITCH APP OR DRIVER APP MAY BE UNAVAILABLE AT ANY TIME AND FOR ANY REASON (e.g., DUE TO SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE OR NETWORK FAILURE). FURTHER, THE HITCH APP OR DRIVER APP MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIMITATIONS, DELAYS, AND OTHER PROBLEMS INHERENT IN THE USE OF THE INTERNET AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, AND COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAYS, DELIVERY FAILURES, OR OTHER DAMAGES, LIABILITIES OR LOSSES RESULTING FROM SUCH PROBLEMS.
You shall indemnify, defend (at Company’s option) and hold harmless Company and its Affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including Legal fees), damages, penalties, fines, social contributions and taxes arising out of or related to: (a) Your breach of your representations, warranties or obligations under this Agreement; or (b) A claim by a third party (including Users, Regulators and governmental authorities) directly or indirectly related to your provision of Transportation Services or use of the Hitch App.
- LIMITS OF LIABILITY.
COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BELIABLE UNDER OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF A PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES: (i) ANY INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE OR KIND; OR (ii) YOUR OR ANY THIRD PARTY’S PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR LOSS OR INACCURACY OF DATA, OR LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE. EXCEPT FOR COMPANY’S OBLIGATIONS TO PAY AMOUNTS DUE TO YOU PURSUANT TO SECTION 4 ABOVE, BUT SUBJECT TO ANY LIMITATIONS OR OTHER PROVISIONS CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT WHICH ARE APPLICABLE THERETO, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIABILITY OF COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF SERVICE FEES ACTUALLY PAID TO OR DUE TO COMPANY HEREUNDER IN THE SIX (6) MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH CLAIM.
- TERM AND TERMINATION
12.1 Term. This Agreement shall commence on the date accepted by you and shall continue until terminated as set forth herein.
12.2 Termination. Either Party may terminate this Agreement: (a) Without cause at any time upon seven (7) Days prior written notice to the other party; (b) immediately, without notice, for the other party’s material breach of this Agreement; or (c) immediately, without notice, in the event of the insolvency or bankruptcy of the other party, or upon the other party’s filing or submission of request for suspension of payment (or similar action or event) against the terminating party. In addition, Company may terminate this Agreement or deactivate your Driver ID immediately, without notice, with respect to you in the event you no longer qualify, under applicable law or the standards and policies of Company and its Affiliates, to provide Transportation Services or to operate the Vehicle, or as otherwise set forth in this Agreement.
12.3 Effect of Termination. Upon Termination of the Agreement, you shall: (a) Promptly return to Company all Company devices; and (b) Immediately delete and fully remove the Driver App from any of your devices. Outstanding Payment obligations and Sections 1, 2.3, 2.5.3, 4.7, 4.8, 5.3, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12.3, 13, 14 and 15 shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
- RELATIONSHIP OF THE PARTIES
13.1 Except as otherwise expressly provided herein with respect to Company Acting as the limited payment collection agent solely for the purpose of collecting payment from Users on your behalf, the relationship between the parties under this Agreement is solely that of independent contractors. The Parties expressly agree that: (a) This Agreement is not an employment agreement, nor does it create an employment relationship, between Company and you; and (b) No joint venture, partnership, or agency relationship exists between Company and you.
13.2 You have no authority to bind Company or its Affiliates and you undertake not to hold yourself out as an employee, agent or authorized representative of Company or its Affiliates. Where, by implication of mandatory law or otherwise, you may be deemed an agent or representative of Company, you undertake and agree to indemnify, defend (at Company’s option) and hold Company and its Affiliates harmless from and against any claims by any person or entity based on such implied agency or representative relationship.
- MISCELLANEOUS TERMS
14.1 Modification. Company reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time, effective upon publishing an updated version of this Agreement on the portal available to you on the Hitch App. Company reserves the right to modify any information referenced at hyperlinks from this Agreement from time to time. You hereby acknowledge and agree that, by using the Hitch App, or downloading, installing or using the Driver App, you are bound by any future amendments and additions to this Agreement, information referenced at hyperlinks herein, or documents incorporated herein, including with respect to fare calculations. Continued use of the Hitch App or Driver App after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. Unless changes are made to the arbitration provisions herein, you acknowledge and agree that modification of this Agreement does not create a renewed opportunity to opt out of arbitration.
14.2 Supplemental Terms. Supplemental Terms may apply to your use of the Hitch App, such as use policies or terms related to certain features and functionality, which may be modified from time to time (“Supplemental Terms”). You may be presented with certain Supplemental Terms from time to time. Supplemental Terms are in addition to, and shall be deemed a part of, this Agreement. Supplemental Terms shall prevail over this Agreement in the event of a conflict.
14.3 Severability. In the event that any provision of this Agreement is or becomes invalid or non‐binding, the parties shall remain bound by all other provisions hereof not held invalid or non-binding. In that event, the parties shall replace the invalid or non‐binding provision with provisions that are valid and binding and that have, to the greatest extent possible, a similar effect as the invalid or non‐binding provision, given the contents and purpose of this Agreement.
14.4 Assignment. Neither Party shall assign or transfer this Agreement or any of its rights or obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the other party; provided that Company may assign or transfer this Agreement or any or all of its rights or obligations under this Agreement from time to time without consent: (a) to an Affiliate; or to an acquirer of all or substantially all of Company’s business, equity or assets.
14.5 Entire Agreement. This Agreement, including all Supplemental Terms, constitutes the entire agreement and understanding of the parties with respect to its subject matter and replaces and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements or undertakings regarding such subject matter. In this Agreement, the words “including” and “include” mean “including, but not limited to.”
14.6 No Third Party Beneficiaries. There are no third party beneficiaries to this Agreement. Nothing contained in this Agreement is intended to or shall be interpreted to create any third‐party beneficiary claims.
14.7 Notices. Any Notice delivered by Company to you under this Agreement will is delivered by email to the email address associated with your account or by posting on the portal available to you on the Hitch App. Any notice delivered by you to Company under this Agreement will is delivered by contacting Company in the “Contact Us” section. Additional Territory‐specific notices may be required from time to time.
- GOVERNING LAW; ARBITRATION
15.1 The interpretation of this Agreement shall be governed by Bermuda law, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction, and any disputes, actions, claims or causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or the Hitch App shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of located in the City of Hamilton, Bermuda. However, neither the choice of law provision regarding the interpretation of this Agreement nor the forum selection provision is intended to create any other substantive right to non-Bermudians to assert claims under Bermuda law whether that be by statute, common law, or otherwise. These provisions are only intended to specify the use of Bermuda law to interpret this Agreement and the forum for disputes asserting a breach of this Agreement, and these provisions shall not be interpreted as generally extending Bermuda law to you if you do not otherwise reside or provide services in Bermuda. The failure of Company to enforce any right or provision in this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Hitch in writing.
15.2 Other than disputes regarding the intellectual property rights of the parties, any disputes, actions, claims or causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or the Hitch App may be subject to arbitration pursuant to Section 15.3.
15.3 Arbitration Provision
Important note regarding this Arbitration provision:
- Arbitration does not limit or affect the legal claims you may bring against the Company. Agreeing to arbitration only affects where any such claims may be brought a how they will be resolved.
- Arbitration is a process of private dispute resolution that does not involve the civil courts, a civil judge, or a jury. Instead, the parties’ dispute is decided by a private arbitrator selected by the parties using the process set forth herein. Other Arbitration rules and procedures are also set forth herein.
- Unless the law requires otherwise, as determined by the Arbitrator based upon the circumstances presented, you will be required to split the cost of any arbitration with the Company.
IMPORTANT: This Arbitration provision will require you to resolve any claim that you may have against the Company or Hitch on an individual basis pursuant to the terms of the Agreement unless you choose to opt out of the arbitration provision. This provision will preclude you from bringing any class, collective, or representative action against the Company or Hitch. It also precludes you from participating in or recovering relief under any current or future class, collective, or representative action brought against the Company or Hitch by someone else.
The mere existence of such class, collective, and/or representative lawsuits, however, does not mean that such lawsuits will ultimately succeed. But if you do agree to arbitration with the Company, you are agreeing in advance that you will not participate in and therefore, will not seek to recover monetary or other relief under any such class, collective, and/or representative lawsuit.
However, as discussed above, if you agree to arbitration, you will not be precluded from bringing your claims against the Company or Hitch in an individual arbitration proceeding. If successful on such claims, you could be awarded money or other relief by an arbitrator (subject to splitting the cost of arbitration as mentioned above).
WHETHER TO AGREE TO ARBITRATION IS AN IMPORTANT BUSINESS DECISION. IT IS YOUR DECISION TO MAKE, AND YOU SHOULD NOT RELY SOLELY UPON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT AS IT IS NOT INTENDED TO CONTAIN A COMPLETE EXPLANATION OF THE CONSEQUENCES OF ABRITRATION. YOU SHOULD TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO CONDUCT FURTHER RESEARCH AND TO CONSULT WITH OTHERS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO AN ATTORNEY REGARDING THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR DECISION, JUST AS YOU WOULD WHEN MAKING ANY OTHER IMPORTANT BUSINESS OR LIFE DECISION.
- How this Arbitration Provision applies.
This Arbitration provision is governed by the Arbitration Act 1986. This Arbitration Provision applies to any dispute arising out of or related to this Agreement or termination of the Agreement and survives after the Agreement terminates. Nothing contained in this Arbitration Provision shall be construed to prevent or excuse you from utilizing any procedure for resolution of complaints established in this Agreement (if any), and this Arbitration Provision is not intended to be a substitute for the utilization of such procedures.
Except as it otherwise provides, this Arbitration Provision is intended to apply to the resolution of disputes that otherwise would be resolved in a court of law or before a forum other than arbitration. This Arbitration Provision requires all such disputes to be resolved only by an arbitrator through final and binding arbitration on an individual basis only and not by way of court or jury trial, or by way of class, collective, or representative action.
Such disputes include without limitation disputes arising out of or relating to interpretation or application of this Arbitration Provision, including the enforceability, revocability or validity of the Arbitration Provision or any portion of the Arbitration Provision. All such matters shall be decided by an Arbitrator and not by a court or judge. Except as it otherwise provides, this Arbitration Provision also applies, without limitation, to disputes arising out of or related to this Agreement and disputes arising out of or related to your relationship with the Company, including termination of the relationship.
- Selecting the Arbitrator and Location of the Arbitration.
The Arbitrator shall be selected by mutual agreement of the Company and you. Unless you and the Company mutually agree otherwise, the Arbitrator shall be an attorney licensed to practice in the location where the arbitration proceeding will be conducted are tired federal judicial officer who presided in the jurisdiction where the arbitration will be conducted.
iii. Starting the Arbitration.
All Claims in arbitration are subject to the same statutes of limitation that would apply in court. The Party bringing the claim must demand arbitration in writing and deliver the written demand by hand or first class mail to the other party within the applicable statute of limitations period. The demand for arbitration shall include identification of the Parties, a statement of the legal and factual basis of the claim(s), and a specification of the remedy sought. Any demand for arbitration made to the Company or Hitch shall be provided to 31 Maranatha House, Dundonald Street, Hamilton HM 10. The Arbitrator shall resolve all disputes regarding the timeliness or propriety of the demand for arbitration. A Party may apply to a court of competent jurisdiction for temporary or preliminary injunctive relief in connection with an arbitrable controversy, but only upon the ground that the award to which that party may be entitled may be rendered ineffectual without such provisional relief.
- How Arbitration Proceedings are conducted.
In arbitration, the Parties will have the right to conduct adequate civil discovery, bring dispositive motions, and present witnesses and evidence as needed to present their cases and defenses, and any disputes in this regard shall be resolved by the Arbitrator. You and the Company agree to resolve any dispute in arbitration on an individual basis only, and not on a class, collective, or private attorney general representative action basis. The Arbitrator shall have no authority to consider or resolve any claim or issue any relief on any basis other than an individual basis. If at any point this provision is determined to be unenforceable, the parties agree that this provision shall not be severable, unless it is determined that the Arbitration may still proceeds on an individual basis only.
- Paying for the Arbitration.
Each Party will pay the fees for his, her or its own attorneys, subject to any remedies to which that party may later be entitled under applicable law (i.e., a party prevails on a claim that provides for the award of reasonable attorney fees tithe prevailing party). In all cases where required by law, the Company will pay the Arbitrator’s and arbitration fees. If under applicable law the Company is not required to pay all of the Arbitrator’s and/or arbitration fees, such fee(s) will be apportioned equally between the Parties or as otherwise required by applicable law. Any disputes in that regard will be resolved by the Arbitrator.
- The Arbitration Hearing and Award.
The Parties will arbitrate their dispute before the Arbitrator, who shall confer with the Parties regarding the conduct of the hearing and resolve any disputes the Parties may have in that regard. Within 30 Days of the close of the arbitration hearing, or within a longer period of time as agreed to by the Parties or as ordered by the Arbitrator, any party will have the right to prepare, serve on the other party and file with the Arbitrator a brief. The Arbitrator may award any party any remedy to which that party is entitled under applicable law, but such remedies shall be limited to those that would be available to a party in his or her individual capacity in a court of law for the claims presented to and decided by the Arbitrator, and no remedies that otherwise would be available to an individual in a court of law will be forfeited by virtue of this Arbitration Provision. The Arbitrator will issue a decision or award in writing, stating the essential findings of fact and conclusions of law. Except as may be permitted or required by law, as determined by the Arbitrator, Neither a party nor an Arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration hereunder without the prior written consent of all Parties. A Court of competent jurisdiction shall have the authority to enter a judgment upon the award made pursuant to the arbitration. The Arbitrator shall not has the power to commit errors of law or legal reasoning, and the award may be vacated or corrected on appeal to a court of competent jurisdiction for any such error.
Enforcement of this Agreement
This Arbitration Provision is the full and complete agreement relating to the formal resolution of disputes arising out of this Agreement. Except as stated in subsection v, above, in the event any portion of this Arbitration Provision is deemed unenforceable, the remainder of this Arbitration Provision will be enforceable. By clicking “I accept”, you expressly acknowledge that you have read, understood, and taken steps to thoughtfully consider the consequences of this Agreement, that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Agreement, and that you are legally competent to enter into this Agreement with Company.